Sunday, July 28, 2013

Peace, Love & Poetry


 
As the morning sun kisses the tip of the horizon, I am reminded you are Zion's new dawning.
And for your sake I will not keep silent;
as impassioned rifts of energy tear thru me, splitting me
n2 wisdom.
Now my vision is clearer 2c u r exceptional.

 
And as the day mixes within the night
causing midnight and midday somewhere in the middle;
we agree to meet with methods and melodies that produce the morning
 
dew.

 

Snap snap as my hands clap...
exposing poetic expos inking with inkling as I clue u in with examples as I feed u samples of poetic snippets…

 
U make me squeeze my thighs together with your verse.
Unrehearsed metaphors invade my sugar walls.
It’s all I can do to keep still.

 
Fingering my…
similes…
until I come…
closer to the sensational tingling you bring when you lyrically lick my syllables.
Blissfully rhythmical when I grind my clitoral cortex up against your intelligent word play.
I appreciate that you take the time to tease my mind’s frame… make me say your name…
 
 


 
I see you came to play as you painted a pretty picture... that I will mentally frame... and sexually color with disdain...
I maintain my composure, while erecting thoughts to make you spill your sweet metaphors;
as I use my figurative language to spread between your lines, reading from left to right... horizontally.

 
I lay my syntax real close, almost touching and teasing you until u are climatic.
Having u implementing an implosion of mental and sexual sins...
and before I am finish I will ask...
do you want me to begin again?!?

 
Shay & KFarrell
Wordsfromourpen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment