Monday, May 9, 2016

Spring



Spring
It’s spring again.
Knowing again this is the time to begin again,
feeling easy & free;
moving cool like lips over ice cream.
Curves enticing warm breezes to tease my skin
winds sneak underneath the hem of my dress
exposing just enough
of my soul
to the sun
rays
paint me ultravioletly the color of honey so…
I’m glowing again.
Grew wings and planted trees in flower pots during the winter
so I could fly high when spring came around again.
Walking on clouds with manicured toes
watching for rain
drops
fall like perfume for the flowers
and shower giant oaks with green afros.
Gonna sit underneath & let the velvet grass beneath
envelope me like the kiss of emerald from a thousand lips
and sip pomegranate tea
cipher with the bees
while humming bird wings scribe lines to my poetry

The universe knows its me
when I send vibrations thru my pen
cuz I’m connected to my gift
like my hand’s connected to my wrist;
Watch
gravity reverse
as I conjugate verbs
and manipulate words
cuz my cipher’s connected to this earth.
Call me Gaia
cuz I give birth to new beginnings
and creativity
and new theories to relativity

Seasons change at the mere mention of my name
Mother, Goddess, Queen
The universe knows it me,
when I send vibrations thru my pen.

Impresse ©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment