Saturday, November 12, 2016

Liberation



I need you to free me...own me...victimize me; 
TAKE it
AGGRESSIVELY. 

See, because I'm searching
for love poems. 
And I know I can find them where your lips trace kisses that outline my shape as if u'r a sketch artist. 

When I want inspiration
your eyes are motivation when you 
stare n2 me,  
letting me know you're n2 me ; 
I welcome your entering... 
n2
my intellect
reviving my thought process. 
You are the better version of myself ,
so, that makes you my auto biography. 
Words unspoken leave my pen w/everything 
2 say
until metaphors morph n2 syntax errors & similes run off the edge of the paper. 

I labor for your pleasure, 
sacrificing beads of sweat for
an offering, 
making your body an altar 
for my prophetic calling
to create you lyrically; 
because your poetry
is Gospel...




© 2016 Imprese


No comments:

Post a Comment