Monday, May 7, 2012

Fantasy


Lines blurred,
reality deferred
because I love this fantasy too deeply.
Decadent images imprinted on my mind’s eye
simply by the way he looks at me.
Instinctively my heart beats to the rhythm of his speech
each
syllable
breathes life into my imagination.
So fascinated by his individuality,
his presence reinvents me daily.
Nightly, I pray for the gift of prophecy
just so I can predict what he needs before he thinks it
and convey every emotion before he feels it

I’m twisted
in my sheets from tossing & turning;
yearning for him to release me
from beneath the layers of my burning flesh.

Rest evades me because I’m up most nights past three
ritually lighting incense trying to cleanse my spirit
of what I’m feeling

But shiiittt, he's so beautiful,
falling into him is inescapable.

No longer capable of embracing the actuality of us
since it just contradicts the visions in my daydreams
of us tangled in the lyrics our spirits compose on bed linen
that resembles parchment scrolls;
because what we do is historical.

Categorical storms form in the atmosphere
as the Universe anticipates the new breed of revolutionary
we've been destined to create.

Days begin to blend into infinite time lines
as I count the 68,400 seconds
that makes up the 1,140 minutes
that make up the 19 hours
until I can devour his magnificence again.

I’m so far in I find myself jealous of the sun rays
fighting for space on his skin.

And I’m living in alternate spaces that bare no traces
of reality
because I’m loving this fantasy too deeply.

©2012 S.H.








No comments:

Post a Comment